Teriyaki Prawns and Broccoli Noodles
- Soy sauce – 50ml
- Mirin – 50ml
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Caster sugar – 1 tbsp
- Soba noodle – 200g
- Broccoli – 140g
- Prawn – 140g (cooked)
- Red chilli – 1 (thinly sliced)
- To make the teryaki sauce, heat the soy sauce, mirin, lemon juice and sugar in a sauce pan, simmer until syrupy. Set aside.
- In another large large saucepan bring salt water to boil.
- Add noodles and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for a few second and drain.
- Plate the mixture and pour the teriyaki sauce over it. Garnish with sliced chilli and serve.
was last modified: January 18th, 2018 by Snapper