Spicy Garlic and Pepper Shrimp
- Large Shrimp – 8-10 Nos, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- Cabbage – 1 Cup, shredded
- Garlic – 1 Tbsp, finely chopped
- Onions – 1 small, sliced
- Chill Flakes – 2 tsp
- Corriander leaves – 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Soy Suace – 1 Tbsp
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high.
- Add cabbage, sprinkle some water and stir fry for half a minute. Place cabbage onto serving dish.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over high.
- Add the garlic and shrimp and fry until garlic browns and prawns turns pink.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir fry for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture over the cabbage on the serving dish.
- Serve hot.
For home shrimp delivery in Chennai order here
was last modified: September 15th, 2018 by Snapper