Your order is valuable to us. We would like you to understand & appreciate how much we care for your orders. Please go through the below disclaimer & stay informed.
What should I know about my order?
Order Changes and Cancellations
We will be unable to cancel or change orders already in process at our place, en route or delivered. Orders are processed immediately and usually cannot be changed. If you are calling about an order that is scheduled to be delivered today, call +91 81242 88888 For other changes, email customer service.
We are unable to cancel any order unless informed 24 hours prior to the delivery date.
Problems with an Order
We make every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, please let us know.
Please note; we are unable to entertain any complaint for perishable products after 8 hours from the time of delivery
Shipping & Delivery Policy
We make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Most of our products can be delivered the same day. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 5 pm, Monday – Sunday, IST. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day. Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery.
Regretfully, we are able to deliver only in certain areas within the Chennai city. Any orders placed for deliveries outside city limits will not be undertaken.
Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least 2 days in advance.
Snapper, in conjunction with our service providers, will attempt to deliver a product on the requested delivery day. You acknowledge that requested delivery dates are non-binding estimates only and that you have no claim against us for any delays or early deliveries. We reserve the right to make deliveries in installments, which shall not relieve you from your obligation to accept and pay for remaining deliveries. We may not telephone prior to delivering, and we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. All products are deemed accepted upon our delivery of the product to you or your designated recipient’s address.
Snapper is not responsible for:
1. Seafood products and preserved items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender.
2. Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender.
3. Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, or a re-route requested by the sender.
4. Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
We use the Industry’s leading security technology to ensure that your order will be safe and secure.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express.
We encourage you to place your order online for the fastest possible service, but if you prefer, please feel free to call in your order. You can reach us at +91 98840 19202
Shortly after you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation e-mail. Please put this in a safe place, as it will include all the details of your order, including an order number, in the event you need to contact us. To show our appreciation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us when your seafood has been received.
Time of Delivery
Snapper is unable to commit any fixed time for delivery
All deliveries will be made between 9 am to 7 pm on the given date.
Same Day Delivery with order received till 2pm will be delivered till 7pm.
The delivery will NOT be redirected/ redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
Service Level Agreements
Snapper will be able to attempt delivery of your seafood products only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases :
1. Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2. Recipient not available.
3. Premises locked
4. Wrong landline/Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery
5. Recipient refusing to accept the delivery
6. Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor
We try our best to make sure your seafood products are delivered however, we will not be liable for the cases mentioned above
– The image displayed on the site in indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape as per the availability
– In case of Floods/ Heavy Rains/ National Bandh, we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date
Delivery of Branded Items
– For non-perishable commodities, respective brand owners will be responsible for the quality of product.
– Delivery of certain branded items may not be possible/delayed under certain uncontrollable circumstances such as product is not available in the market or discontinued by the manufacturer. In such cases, similar product, nearest to the description shall be delivered. In such cases a written communication will be sent to the customer on email for a confirmation for the same. However, if there is no response from the customer within 24 hrs., it shall be assumed that she/he has agreed to the delivery of the alternate product
– Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 1 day prior to the delivery date. You can send cancellation request at email@example.com
We do not do any deliveries after 7 PM on any day.
What you should know about Fixed Time Deliveries
All standard disclaimers mentioned above are also applicable for fixed time deliveries and we cannot commit sharp/exact time for delivery.
All prices listed on the Sites are subject to change. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order pursuant to our Order Acceptance Policy described below, to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Please note that the colours of seafood products may depend on your monitor and may not be correctly displayed.
The availability of products may change at any time, without notice.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until we send you shipping information for the order (or the accepted portion thereof). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we cancel all or a portion of your order or if we provide you less than the quantity you ordered, your sole and exclusive remedy is either (a) we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged for the cancelled portion or the quantity not provided (if your credit card has already been charged for the order) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the cancelled portion of the order or the quantity not provided.
For each product or service you order on our website, you agree to pay the price applicable for the product or service (including any sales taxes, surcharges and any delivery fees for the delivery service you select) as of the time you submitted the order.