Seychelles Octopus Curry
- Octopus – 2 Kg
- Ground Clove – 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon – 2 tsp
- Tomatoes – 4 (diced)
- Onion – 1 (sliced)
- Garlic – 4 cloves (diced)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (diced)
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Curry Powder – 2 Tbsp
- Fresh coriander – to garnish
- Clean and wash octopus. Rub in salt, ground cloves and cinnamon.
- In saucepan, pour enough water to cover the octopus. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the water and cut the tentacles into small pieces.
- Add all the other ingredients into the saucepan along with the octopus. Cover and cook on a medium to low heat another 15-20 minutes.
- Garnished with fresh coriander and serve.
was last modified: April 20th, 2018 by Snapper