Prawns Stir Fry With Spinach and Peppers
- Vegetable oil – 2 Tbsp
- Sesame seed oil – 1 Tbsp
- Garlic – 3 pods (thinly sliced)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Red pepper – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Prawns – 200 gms (cleaned)
- Soy sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Baby spinach leaves – 100 gm
- Cook prawns in a sauce pan until almost done.
- Heat another saucepan. Add the vegetable oil and garlic. Stir-fry until garlic turns golden. Allow the garlic to drain.
- To the same saucepan add the seasame seed oil, ginger and red pepper and stir-fry until the pepper is soft (about a minute). Scoop it and set aside.
- Now, add the cooked prawns and soy suace and stir fry for about a minute.
- Add the spinach and stir-fry until wilted.
- Add pepper and garlic set aside earlier.
- Serve right away with rice or noodles.