Peri Peri Fish
- Basa Fish Fillet – 500 gms
- Red Chilli – 15
- Coriander leaves – 10 Tbsp
- Garlic – 8 to 10 Cloves
- Capsicum – 100 gms
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean fish fillet and keep aside
- Soak red chillies in water for 15 mins.
- Blend the soaked red chillies with Corriander leaves, vinegar, garlic, capsicum and salt.
- Marinate fish fillet with prepared paste for 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry the fish fillet in oil.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
was last modified: December 14th, 2017 by Snapper