Malwani Fish Curry
Lady fish is a good choice for this awesome Malwani fish curry recipe. Lady fish home delivery Chennai will be by Snapper and the recipe is right here. What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it out!
- Lady Fish – 1/2 kg Fish
- Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 4 pods (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp Chilli
- Green chillies – 1
- Coconut – 1 (grated)
- Tamarind – lemon size ball
- Coriander – 2 Tbsp (whole)
- Tirphal – 4 (if not available substitute with pepper)
- Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Wash, clean and cut the fish into medium sized pieces
- Soak the tamarind in 50 ml of water.
- Blend together grated coconut, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander seeds in a mixer blender adding a little water.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add onion and garlic and fry till brown.
- Add the coconut paste an fish pieces.
- Add 1 cup of water, tamarind water, triphal, chopped green chillies and salt.
- Cook until fish is done.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.