Kerala Mussels Fry
- Mussels – 500 gms, cleaned & de-shelled
- Shallot – 100 gms, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 Tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Coconut oil – 2 -3 Tbsp
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onions and curry leaves until golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute well.
- Add turmeric, chilli, coriander and garam masala powders and continue frying.
- Add the cleaned mussels and salt. Cover and cook without adding any water.
- When the mussels are cooked through, add some oil and fry well to desired consistency.
- Serve hot.
was last modified: November 21st, 2018 by Snapper