Ethiopian Sauteed Fish
- Grouper Fillet – 500 gms, cut in chunks
- Ginger – 1 inch, peeled & grated
- Garlic – 3 cloves, crushed
- Smoky Paprika – 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1/4 cup
- Fish stock – 1/4 cup
- Lime juice – 4
- Sesame oil – 2 Tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 Tbsp, chopped
- Marinate fish with lime juice and berbera spice for about an hour.
- In a pan, heat the oils and paprika.
- Add ginger and garlic and fry until soft.
- Add the marinated fish, tomato sauce and fish stock.
- Cook fish for a couple of minutes each on both sides.
- Serve fish garnished with chopped coriander
was last modified: February 27th, 2019 by Snapper