Coral Trout Samosas
- Spring Onions – 3 Nos
- Mixed Vegetables – ½ cup
- Coral Trout – 1 cup (cooked and flaked)
- Curry Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander – 1 Tbsp chopped
- Lime – 1
- Ready-made Pastry – 1 Pack
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl add chopped spring onions, vegetables, coral trout flakes, curry powder and coriander.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- On the kitchen table, place a pastry sheet, fold it in half and brush with oil.
- Place a spoonful of the filling on a corner on the bottom left corner.
- Fold the right bottom corner over the mixture to form a triangle.
- Fold the left bottom corner up towards the top edge to create another triangle.
- Repeat the process with the remaining pastry and filling.
- Place the samosas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 -12