Chinese Live Baigai Recipe
- Live Baigai – 20 nos
- Sake (Rice wine) – 2.5 cups
- Soy Sauce – 3 Tbsp
- Garlic – 2 (crushed)
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Chilli Oil – 1 tsp
- Clean the baigai of any sand or grime by soaking them in cold water for half an hour. Scrub and clean them well in cold water.
- Heat a pan in high heat. When the pan is very hot, add the baigai and stir fry on high heat for half a minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Allow the sauce to begin to boil.
- Cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.